Thursday, February 9, 2023

NSV - wore a belt!!!!

Today I had to use a belt. Because my trousers were too loose. The trousers I used to have to squeeze into as I sucked in my stomach.

Not even the first belt hole. THE SECOND ONE!!!!!!

It's the silliest thing but it has made me so happy it is irrational. Finding joy in small things is something I'm trying to work on and I believe it can help with weight loss motivation as well.

Yeah, maybe you didn't lose 20lbs in 6 months or whatever. The scale is important, but isn't everything! Small non scale victories are just as important. If you look, chances are you'll find victories of your own.

Good luck everybody, can't wait to see your pictures on r/progresspics soon :D

submitted by /u/anisettez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MsoOT8v

No comments:

Post a Comment