Friday, February 10, 2023

Got down to 125 from 165. My goal weight was 105-110 but I think I’m going to stop it here.

Before you read this, please have some compassion as I can be very sensitive.

I’m stopping my weight loss at 125 pounds at 5’3. I feel defeated ending it here and so thought a two month break would help so I can get back on track but I don’t think I have it in me to be eating >1000 calories a day anymore 🥲 I know it’s too little but with my height, I can barely lose anything if I were to up it any higher unless I do the treadmill an hour a day for five times a week which my body can’t seem to do anymore.

I know weight loss is different for everyone but I gave up my social life, completely stopped going out, hid in my room all day and night, was completely obsessing over food every waking hour, I was so hard on myself for the way I looked and I still do, man everything I did was for my “dream body” but I started going out with friends and going to restaurants again about two months ago and I honestly feel so much happier doing so than locking myself in my room convincing myself not to eat 🥲 I still hate the way I look very much and honestly dieting made me have disordered thoughts and I started eating less and less and I just don’t want it to spiral to a straight up eating disorder. I do want to start going on walks or do the treadmill once a day so I can still be somewhat active and of course watch what I eat most of the times so I don’t gain the weight back but I just can’t diet without me doing it to the most extreme.

I’m definitely going to learn more about what I should be doing for healthy weight loss but I just wanna enjoy life for now. I wanna go out and get ramen or try some desserts with friends without having to fast or cut my calories severely for that one day.

I know a lot of you will shame me for the way I lost the weight and honestly it’s well deserved because I didn’t put in the effort to do this properly but I promise myself I’ll do better next time. I just wanted to vent, thank you.

submitted by /u/uglyfleshh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xSkzXEc

No comments:

Post a Comment