Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Had 3000 cals today and feeling so bad.

Hiya, I'm feeling really down and in need of some advice. Today I went way over my calorie limit of 1500 and ended up consuming around 3000 calories. And no matter what anyone replies this is notokay. Because if I start thinking it’s okay, I’ll just continue doing this, ya know? I cant stay i this pattern.

So now it’s the end of the day, I'm feeling terrible about it and worried about the setback this will cause in my weight loss journey. To make things worse, yesterday I also ate too much, and I've just been eating what I want without any self-control.

I'm feeling so bad because part of me wants to keep eating loads, while another part of me wants to take control and continue losing weight. I think my overeating is partly due to boredom, and I want to make sure this doesn't become a cycle.

I'm wondering if keeping a log of what I eat during my binges and what triggers them could help me better understand my behavior and make changes. Does anyone have any tips on how to log this in a way that's helpful?

Also, I'm not sure what to do now. I’m feeling disgusting and overweight and horrid. And I’m scared this will make me gain so much weight. Should I try to burn off the extra calories by going on a really long walk tomorrow, or should I just continue with my normal routine? Any advice or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/fitness_time_broski
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PYHrxTz

No comments:

Post a Comment