Wednesday, February 8, 2023

I started working out again today and I feel so accomplished

I've been on this weight loss journey on and off since middle school. Around 2nd grade, I was 188 pounds. In middle school, I was close to 300 pounds, somewhere between 280 pounds upwards. Then I lose 50 pounds before I reached high school. I am a female who is 5'4", to add some context.

Since then, I've tried to eat better and be lightly active to moderately active. My steady weight was 230 pounds, then that went up to 260, then it went up to 279.5 pounds recently.

I'm hoping this year to truly make a difference and work on my lifestyle and make healthy changes. Today was the first day I did a long walk in a while, it was only maybe between 40 minutes to an hour, but I'm proud! I've finally dug myself out of this deep, debilitating depression as of the last few months. Let's hope I can keep thriving!

I hope to be able to lose 40-50 pounds by July! Wish me luck. I've recently cut out soda and sweet tea again and have stopped ordering out (freaking doordash...)

Thanks for listening!

submitted by /u/LeftAdhesiveness5324
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Hd7Izp8

No comments:

Post a Comment