Thursday, February 9, 2023

Pls advise: lazy "skinnyfat" person would like to lose 5kg in a sustainable way

Hi, as the title says I am lazy and probably incapable of completely changing my eating habits. But do you think it would be possible to lose 5kg with some adjustments without completely changing my lifestyle? I think I would still be considered slim by most people, but I started to lose my waistline and my legs also seem a little heavier lately. So I think dropping 5kg would help me feel better and is hopefully not a totally unrealistic goal for an undisciplined person like me?

I don't go to the gym and I mainly eat things like pizza and pasta. I also like chocolate, cake and so on way too much to completely let go of it. Sometimes I'll make rice with salmon and some other stuff like avocado, that is pretty much the healthiest meal I manage to prepare for myself as an alternative to the aforementioned spaghetti and pizza.

I really don't know much about eating well, but I also don't want to drop weight with a super drastic diet only to gain it back once I fall into my regular habits

So is there something I can start with, like is rice and salmon actually something that is considered healthy food for sustainable weight loss, so that I could still have ice cream afterwards? Or is it all or nothing if I want to lose that fat? Thanks!

submitted by /u/zimistan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iR9VBxl

No comments:

Post a Comment