Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Having a hard time staying in deficient

My current goal is 1220 calories a day—first off, is that unrealistic and unsustainable? I am 21 F 5’5 ft and 140 lbs. I walk nearly 10,000 steps a day and ride horses twice a week currently. I’m new to tracking calories but I know that what you eat + how much you eat is the main cause of weight loss/gain. I will often find myself staying in the range of 1220 ( + more potentially if I’ve burned some calories) for a few days in a row then falling into days where I’m doubling my calorie intake (I guess binging?). I haven’t lost any of my fat and I guess it’s due to this binging, how can I make my goals more achievable while still being able to eat meals I love. I’ve realized that some of my favorite/go-to meals such as a pizza, pasta, or even chipotle are up to 900+ calories alone. How am I ever supposed to be able to enjoy these meals when that meal alone is practically a whole days worth of calories for me? Is this going to be a losing battle for me? -I would also like to add that I quit drinking alcohol all together a month ago, and quit vaping 3 weeks ago. For me to have quit drinking has caused a bit of a difference, since I’m no longer binging drinks and then eating a ton of carbs at 1AM then binging on carbs the following day as a hangover cure. But I will say that I thought cutting out drinking would cause more of a difference in my figure, if anything it has only debloated me I think. I’m not longer puffy, but I will say I was expecting to see a bigger difference, especially based off other people’s stories of massive weight loss after they quit.

submitted by /u/Delicious_Soup_1269
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eALCVgG

No comments:

Post a Comment