Friday, February 17, 2023

What if I’m not happy even after losing the weight?

I’ve lost 25lbs so far. I’ve been on this journey on and off for about 5 years, but this is the most I’ve lost and longest I’ve stuck to it. I have less than 60lbs to lose, but something has crossed my mind lately. What if after I lose the weight I’m not happy? I know the answer will be things about going to therapy, but unfortunately I can’t afford it. Right now, I’m not happy with myself and idk if I’ll ever be. Maybe I’m just ungrateful. Idk. Anyways, what steps can I do to help myself along this journey to improve my happiness atm and at the end of my weight loss journey? Thank you.

submitted by /u/-Yooniverse-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sCQd0Xn

No comments:

Post a Comment