Saturday, February 11, 2023

Confidence while overweight

I just made a comment about this topic in another sub, and it gave me the idea to post about it here. I find it very difficult to still feel attractive even though I need to lose a good 30 lbs (maybe more). Growing up, it was always pounded into my head to NEVER “get fat” as if my life would be over if I did. I am 42F and that perfectionistic attitude still haunts me. The worst thing is the depression and self-sabotage that ensues. I am not as bad as I used to be in that department, but still need to improve a little.

What are your tips for still feeling attractive before you hit your weight loss goal, and not letting the extra weight bring you down?

submitted by /u/La_Reina_Rubia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oP7IZ0H

No comments:

Post a Comment