Saturday, February 11, 2023

Lost 4 pounds in a week!

I know losing 4 pounds is not much, but for the first time I have been eating things I enjoy and found alternatives for my weight loss. Having my colleague who is also losing weight and discussing better snacks and motivating each other has motivated me. As well as the advice people have been giving on here. And I feel a lot less doubtful of making this lifestyle change. I also love veggies, so I try to include veggies in my diet with something I like. I hate tracking calories, but that has for sure helped me know what or how much of something I am entering in to my meals. When I originally lost weight, I ate nothing and did a lot of fasting, worked out 4 days a week, and was just so unhappy. The only time I would eat junk was when I would go out with friends. I loved how I looked, but it came at a huge price. I realized how unhappy that made me during the pandemic and stopped working out. Everything I hate had no taste in it and I thought that was how weight loss worked. And I actually feel happier. Seeing that I lost 4 pounds this week really motivates me to keep doin it. I wanted to share with everyone what I am doing. Right now I am not actively working out, but I plan to start right now doing walks and when I feel like it, going to the gym. Because I am not really used to going to the gym at this time. Right now I am just focusing on fixing my diet, so I can keep it consistent for when I hit the gym. Right now I am currently consuming 1,500 calories. That is where I feel most comfortable, I am 5"2" and it feels attainable and not as extreme.

Snacks I eat when I have that sugar itch that I love:

Trader Joes: Anabar Fruity Cereal Crunch

Whole Foods NUGO Peanut Cluster Stronger

Made Good Krispy Treat Bar

Kind Chewy Granola Bars -Don't eat this too much or at all, but have it as a go to for lower calorie since the bars are only 100 calories per bar.

Amazon- Keto Cheese Cake flavored powder for my shakes

When I have coffee in the morning

Whole Foods Collagen Creamer Mocha Powder

submitted by /u/CoverBoring2374
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oI6spGP

No comments:

Post a Comment