Sunday, February 12, 2023

A teenager asking for help

Hi everyone, i'm a 19 years (1,65 cm | ~95kg) old student who's been struggling to lose weight for the past years.

I've gone through what I consider a lot; a big depression and anxiety diagnostic which it has been the worst thing I have fought in my life.

But my weight loss I something i have never been able to forget since I judge myself everytime I'm in front of a mirror. I tried a lot or things:

• Fasting • Counting calories • LoseIt guide • Going to the gym • Exercise at home • Trying to find a sport i really like • Walking

I don't think any of these thinks has really helped me with my goal. These days I'm finding myself more sad and frustrated than ever. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Huge_Secretary3870
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/X2Y4deG

No comments:

Post a Comment