Monday, February 27, 2023

Stubborn Face Fat

Why is the face fat the hardest to lose weight?

I’m a mid thirties Female at 5’ 2”

I used to have cheek bones showing and my face was pretty thin at 54.43kg, which was my weight for the longest time. I gained weight and got up to 106kg at my heaviest… was that weight for about 5-7years. I recently lost weight last year and am now at 74kg.

I’m planning to get back down to my previous weight or close to a healthy BMI.

I don’t always eat clean, but am planning to be much more consistent this time around. I started eating clean and really reducing calorie intake last week. This will be a lifestyle change… no more excuses.

Workouts I do cardio and weights, not daily. But I also plan to be more consistent there too.

What has worked for you to reduce face swelling? When did you start to see facial fat reduction during your weight loss journey? What exercises made the difference?

Any advice, questions or experiences are welcome! šŸ™

submitted by /u/Mhatilda_Morter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SuYKOJ8

No comments:

Post a Comment