Thursday, February 23, 2023

Today I hit 20lbs lost on my journey. Why am I such an awful mood?

Over the holidays I hit my all time high of 280lbs. I'm a male in my mid 30s, and have had some moderate weight loss success in the distant past, but this was one step too far. So I set a (loose) goal to get back to 200.

I saw a nutritionist, starting eating healhy balanced meals, and I've been losing weight at what I feel is a safe pace. In two months I've lost 20 lbs as I said. But some days, I just feel so irritable. I eat regular meals, 3 times a day, with some fruit or skinny pop as snacks. I don't feel like im starving myself, but some days my body or blood sugar is just like "fuck you for doing this to me."

I'm proud of myself, I'm not focusing too much on the numbers, just trying to put nutritious fuel in my body instead of garbage.

I guess I'm just looking to see if anyone else has these days where they struggle on their journey. Maybe it's time start meditating again to cope with the hard days.

Thanks everyone <3

submitted by /u/nickoaverdnac
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gZUp7qO

No comments:

Post a Comment