Sunday, February 19, 2023

How do I keep track of my weigh loss without using a scale ?

I have a bad relationship with food, scales etc. It sounds ridiculous, I'm fully aware, but I'm still too scared to step on the scale. I'm currently 1 week into my weight loss journey and feel that I am doing good so far. The only issue is that I have no real way to measure my weight loss, at the moment.

what methods can I use that do not involve a scale ?

I don't have anything else to say, but I need to meet the word count so I'll just talk about what I've been doing:
I've been slowly lowering my carbs whilst also combining it with intermittent fasting for between 18 and 20 hours a day with a time frame of either 4 to 6 hours to eat. The last time I weighed myself I was 79 kg, since then I've probably gained some back based on the my clothes not fitting so well anymore. My goal weight hovers at around 70 kg, but I don't want to step on the scale until i've lost a significant amount of weight, hence my problem.

Okay hopefully i've met the word count now. thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/cherriesdeath
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zXEF1Ce

No comments:

Post a Comment