Friday, February 17, 2023

I (40year old, 6’1” M) lost 65 lbs in less than a year. Went from 235lbs to 170lbs. Feel physically fantastic. Best health since high school. So why am I angry so much of the time?

The past couple months or so I haven’t felt depressed really.. just to quick to anger and I dwell on negative things far more than I used to. It only recently occurred to me that this could be due at least in part to the physical change of weight loss. FYI, I am now vegan and alcohol, caffeine and newly tobacco free as well, so a lot of change in the past year.

Is my temperament change a normal reaction to a physical change? Will I get used to it and level off back to my normal self eventually? I’m tired of having no patience and being angry so much of the time. Help!

submitted by /u/moochir
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vZRj7r2

No comments:

Post a Comment