Thursday, February 16, 2023

How to deal with the overwhelming negative views about sustainable weight loss

I feel like there is so much negative views regarding the ability to lose weight and keep it off. I know that if I treat this as a lifestyle change and continue to monitor my weight I should be able to manage it, but sometimes my anxiety gets the better of me. I can’t help but worry about those articles that say also all people who lose weight gain it all back and more, and our fat cells never leave us.

I see so many people on here maintaining on here for years and I feel very inspired by all of you! I just want to know how you quiet that awful voice that tries to tell you that this task is impossible.

submitted by /u/losingit4good
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sKa3JUD

No comments:

Post a Comment