Sunday, February 26, 2023

People keep saying I’m under eating, but I’m satisfied, is there really something wrong with my calorie intake?

I’ve been on a weight loss journey since January 17th, today is February 26th. I’m a 15 year old female that’s 175cm/ 5’7 feet. At the start I weighed about 73kg/160 pounds, today I weigh 66,7 kg/ 147 pounds. Meaning I lost just a tad more than 6 kgs. Since the beginning of the journey I cut off all processed foods and minimum amount of added sugars and that stuff. No cheat days, no nothing. I didn’t count calories at first but went solely based off of what I assumed what nutritious and food diet-friendly food. But apparently that was not a too good of a diet, and it lacked a lot of the important stuff. Like calories, healthy fats etc. And I was also eating under 1000 calories as well. Basically, I wasn’t educated at all (not saying I am properly educated now as well, just have a little more knowledge about it). I’ve also been regularly, like every other day, been doing 15-30 minute hiit workouts, and getting at least 6000 steps a day. I drink over 2 liters water a day, and get about 7-8 hours of sleep every night. My diet has improved, and I now track every single calorie I consume through always weighing and cooking my food myself. I’m consuming about 1100-1200 calories a day, with about 100g of protein (roughly 35% of all of the calories). I’m satisfied with my routine, but people keep saying I’m under eating. Last time I checked my bmr was about 2000, and I’m trying to sustain a calorie deficit of 800. I don’t have that many sugar cravings and don’t get too hungry in between my meals, and feel rather satisfied. I’m going to start working out at the gym soon as well. My plan was to get to at least 65kg and then start working out more consistently and do strength training, and slowly increase my calorie intake while still having a calorie deficit. Am I being dumb?

submitted by /u/Lazy_Success8453
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kqYj32F

No comments:

Post a Comment