Tuesday, February 21, 2023

A Mind Change

You know your mind is changing around weight loss and health when you have this type of a conversation:

Me: I’m just relaxing today. Mom: Oh that’s good. How’s your weight? Me: Good. I’m down another 2.5 pounds. Mom: Oh good. You know you could workout 3 times a day in the summer to really shred that weight and get yourself a husband. Me: Sure…are you going to help me with that? Mom: Oh no I already did that when we lived in Maryland in 2006.

I’m happy with my progress. In 2 months I’m down a shirt and pants size. Slow and steady really does win the race.

Oh and the husband. He’s on his way. He just stopped to get me some Cinnamon Bears, buy me a cabin in Alaska, fight off some bad guys, buy me some props from the set of The 100, and plan a trip to Disneyland!

submitted by /u/Zatana07
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FzybSHh

No comments:

Post a Comment