Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Not losing, frustrated.

I’ve been losing and gaining the same 6 lbs for a month. I’m overweight enough this should not be happening. I use CICO and light exercise and track very carefully. I’m 5’8” and 250-256 for 5 weeks, I stay in a calorie deficit between 1600-2100 depending on the day. But am mostly consistent between 1700-1850 on days where I’m not working out. Even with less weight loss, I do take my measurements once a month, and lost a few inches.

I have had a lot of stress and med changes, including a new birth control implant placed. I know logically, it’s probably that. It’s just very, very frustrating. I feel defeated. Any insight or words of wisdom appreciated.

I’ve tried drinking more water, less water, increased potassium, I also take magnesium and glucosamine.

I have had a lot of stress and med changes, including a new birth control implant placed. I know logically, it’s probably that. It’s just very, very frustrating. I feel defeated. Any insight or words of wisdom appreciated. I’m super bloated and just not feeling well.

I’ve tried drinking more water, less water, increased potassium, I also take magnesium and glucosamine. Any ideas on how to break this cycle?

I think I need to eat more protein, too, but we are on a very lean budget. We don’t typically buy meat, but we buy eggs, tofu, tuna. Any other ideas? I’ll also have things like low sugar yogurt or skin mozzarella cheese sticks.

submitted by /u/Competitive-Honeydew
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GH2sPKy

No comments:

Post a Comment