Monday, February 20, 2023

Will not being able to exercise for a while because of a bad knee affect my weight loss?

So today I went to the gym and while I could still lift weights fine, I couldn't use the treadmill due to a bad knee. I thought it had gone by now but it came back with a vengeance when I tried to use the treadmill, I had to stop immediately. I must've overexerted myself on there the other week. I can still do the weights just fine and walking is still OK, though a bit painful, but jogging or running is out of the question for the next few days/weeks. However this was pretty much the only exercise I was getting, except for the weights and walking (I have to walk quite a long distance sometimes, but not every day). Is this going to slow/delay my weight loss? I'm also doing it to get fit (I'm pretty unfit right now and can't run much), is this going to be a big deal for that? I'm so annoyed right now.

submitted by /u/Legitimate_One_7259
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yLUzkV1

No comments:

Post a Comment