Monday, February 20, 2023

NSV (I can crouch down again, yay!) and question about baker's cyst

Hello y'all! I've been loosing weight since may last year. In total I lost 27kgs and counting. Last week, I did something I hadn't done in over a year without pain, I crouched down to look for something in my bag. You can't believe how surprised and happy I was for this new found mobility. I was diagnosed with a baker's cyst about a year ago at my highest weight. My doctor also told me that my knees were irritated and inflamed with higher than usual for my age (f26) wear on the joint. He said that i would have to get it punctured. Now from my research it doesn't seem like baker's cysts are usually cured by weight loss, though I think it makes sense for them to get better with weight loss, because there is less stress on the joint. Has anyone of you guys had a similar experience? Maybe it wasn't even the cyst that was hindering my mobility but the fat on the back of my legs. Anyways, I am very happy to not have to get surgery:)

submitted by /u/gurkenglas4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7T09rRQ

No comments:

Post a Comment