Sunday, February 12, 2023

How do you fight the self-hatred?

I'm struggling with the mental aspect big time. I've always fueled my weight loss attempts from the point of self-loathing which has just resulted in a sense of urgency and body dysmorphia/fixations and subsequently a past with disordered eating. i want to pursue good nutrition, fitness, strength, and some physique goals, which i know all take time to be sustainable. i want to focus on genuinely improving my relationship with my body and food while coming from a place of love and respect for my body but I can't help but go down the same cycles of turning on myself the second something becomes hard. How have you fought the sense of urgency / the self-loathing / etc?

submitted by /u/sleepyschnecke
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cinIyU9

No comments:

Post a Comment