Friday, February 17, 2023

Idiot telling me I've become 'healthier'.

SW:216 GW: 123 CW: 165 5 ft 4 inches

On mobile and wearing long nails. Sorry for my errors.

So, my (26f, indian) wedding events are starting from today. And I'm meeting relatives that I have not seen in years. Earlier this evening we checked into the hotel where my whole family is staying for 5 days for the celebrations.

What's the first thing that a male cousin (who btw I have only met twice so far, in my life) tells me?? "Oh you have become healthier. You are so much thinner in one of your Instagram pictures!"

If you have indian/asian relatives you'll know calling someone 'healthy' is just a not so subtle way of calling them fat!

I have been trying to lose weight sensibly and that in unfortunately means I have not been able to hit my weight loss goals for February

This thing has just completely thrown me. I mean who says something like that. Especially to someone who's getting married, stressed (somewhat visibly) and most importantly someone they don't even know??

I'm sorry for ranting. I just feel so lost and horribly disconnected from everything.

submitted by /u/Hauntedgooselover
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/j1qtQlN

No comments:

Post a Comment