Tuesday, February 21, 2023

For those of you who have lost weight and kept it off…

What is it that someone could’ve said to you (or did say to you) to set you on the right path to making the lifestyle changes needed to be successful? Or more simply put, to take the first step on your weight loss journey?

Some background…

My doctor told me I won’t be able to lose a good amount of weight unless I cut carbs and sweets significantly. Of course this seems like an obvious thing, but I’m having trouble bringing myself mentally to commit to these changes. We’re talking Keto level carb intake which would be a monumental change for me.

I’ve tried and failed at least 15 times in my adulthood to get in shape. Now in my latter thirties, I’m teetering on the verge of acceptance that I will always be overweight.

Any input or advice is appreciated!

submitted by /u/BurritoBun20
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AIVW9gv

No comments:

Post a Comment