Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Convincing myself that I’m worth the effort has been the hardest part.

I don’t know how much I’m willing to share about myself, so this isn’t my main account. I stepped on the scale today for the first time in a long time…and I saw a number didn’t surprise me but it certainly depressed me. Intellectually I know exactly what I must do; lay off the beer (have cut back but it’s not gone entirely; count calories; get more exercise. Every day I don’t let it happen.

For those struggling with ADHD, depression, etc, well into your 40s and are still managing to keep on a weight loss program- you’re damned heroes.

Anyway…if anyone else out there feels the same, know that you’re certainly not alone.

submitted by /u/Lancerfixer86104
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XojI20U

No comments:

Post a Comment