Sunday, February 12, 2023

Controlling Binge Eating

I think one of the key ways I'm gonna lose weight is by controlling my bingeing (however you spell it). I'm alright at exercising and the normal meals I eat are fine, but holy crap I can pound down like 3000 calories in a sitting on crap, and it kind of gets to the point where I feel the need to do this like every day. If I don't have junk food on hand I feel the need to go out and get more.

One of the strategies I'm thinking I'm gonna try is to not just swear off binge eating forever or whatever. Just saying "I'm gonna stop doing this now and forever" is rewly hard. Instead I'm gonna allow myself to binge as much as I want on the weekend, but then on weekdays I'm not gonna allow myself to binge. Healthy snacks and no buying junk food. So on the week days I do my absolute best to only eat "good" and maybe count calories, but then on the weekends I can do whatever the hell I want and won't let myself stress about it. This is the alternative to the current model, where I kind of just eat whatever the hell I want every day and just try not to think about it.

I don't know if this would work as a long term weight loss strategy, but im thinking this might help me get binge eating under control and might help me get to a point where I can maybe do something a little more ambitious in the future (like not binging at all).

My question is, has anyone else ever tried this? Does anyone have any suggestions? Does this sound like a good idea, or should I try something else?

submitted by /u/Neat-Independent-602
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Vt57Tzp

No comments:

Post a Comment