Thursday, February 23, 2023

I started counting calories and it's...fun?

I got the Lose It app and first enjoyed how tailored the daily calorie amount was with all the questions it asked. Then as I started adding food, instead of being boring, annoying or even scary, I just think it's interesting. It makes me really think about what I'm eating. And adding food onto the app, trying to stay below the alloted calorie number, is like a game. So it's like gamifying my weight loss. Being able to add workouts which subtracts from my total number is also cool. I'm sure after a while I will either get tired of it or get used to it, but I'm glad I decided to start counting calories.

submitted by /u/MildGone
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LaOkFAX

No comments:

Post a Comment