Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Frustrated as I can’t seem to lose more than 8kg?

I’m 5’2, 29F, currently 58kg and I can’t seem to lose any more weight. I run or do yoga 2-3 times a week and my TDEE for weight loss is around 1200 calories. I generally eat quite well although I sometimes struggle to eat/exercise to meet so few calories as I get really hungry. Occasionally I might dip to 56kg, but it comes back on after a couple of weeks!

What should I do? I don’t feel that confident with weight training but would that help me lose the final 5kg? If so, could anyone recommend a free weight training program? Or, do I need to be more strict with calories in my diet? I generally eat around 80-90g of protein a day, sleep 8.5 hours usually and drink plenty of water.

submitted by /u/Complex-Pomelo-4288
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xFID7mf

No comments:

Post a Comment