Sunday, February 19, 2023

Metabolism and weight loss?

Hey y’all! I’m trying to lose weight cause I’m CHONKY. I’m 5’9 and weigh about 260, I know my eating habits are to blame so I’ve been limiting what I eat. My boyfriend says what I’m doing is bad and actually going to make me gain weight.

But how?? I will admit I skip meals and can go a couple of days without eating unless it’s a few snacks here and there. I don’t do it often but still.. the less I eat the more fat my body will burn right???

He says I have to stabilize my metabolism and eat normally but it easy for him to say that cause he can eat a lot and still maintain his current weight :/

I don’t exercise much so I feel like if I start eating more I’m going to get bigger… I’m not sure what to do.

submitted by /u/lycheeroll
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Vzs5vea

No comments:

Post a Comment