Sunday, February 19, 2023

Need some advice from the ladies on here!

Hello! Okay so I don’t mean to single out only the ladies but I’ve been learning more about hormonal belly fat etc. So I’m trying to figure out if the reason for my weight gain could potentially be hormonal belly fat or not! I’ve been introducing a calorie deficit into my daily routine and I don’t know if I have really seen any progress which is disheartening. I also read that a caloric deficit can cause hormonal imbalances but I’m on hormonal birth control so would that balance it out? I’m not sure the best way to go about fat/weight loss! I really want to lose like 20 pounds or so but even when I was skinnier I realized I still had that “hanging low belly” look so is that hormonal or not? If someone has conquered both please give me some advice I need it!

submitted by /u/Famous_Program9320
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Zf608Rq

No comments:

Post a Comment