Saturday, February 11, 2023

Can potatoes really help with weight loss?

I apologize if this has been asked here previously

I am a male, 181m and 85kg (about 180lb). I've been struggling with losing weight for sometime now even though I have really cut back on my food intake. Most times my dinners are mostly vegetables and whole wheat pasta, however I read an article about how the actor Robert Pattinson was on a strict Potato diet and lost a lot of weight. I would like to know if there's any truth to this and if there is, what amount of Potato would be good to stick to ( 200lbs, 300lbs?) Also can sweet potatoes be used or does it have to be the plain white potatoes? Can I have vegetables like Lettuce, carrots,cabbage along with potatoes?

submitted by /u/IBmyownboss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vwDNLM9

No comments:

Post a Comment