Sunday, February 26, 2023

I’m just like irrational scared I’m going to die from being fat.

I mean obviously if I don’t change my dietary habits, it will probably lead to an early death so it’s not that irrational. But at 25 years of age I’m worried that I’ve done irreversible damage to my body, mainly my heart and arteries.

I’ve struggled with weight loss my entire life. I’ve lost hundreds of cumulative pounds from starting over again, and again. I’m just so tired of being in this cycle. It’s vicious. Prior to Covid I was 40 freaking pounds away from my goal weight. I felt sexy, I felt healthy, I could walk into any clothing store and leave with something, I felt alive! My blood pressure was freaking perfect 117/80, heart rate below 70, I was on fire.

As of the other day I am back to my heaviest being around 284. High blood pressure 134/93, high resting heart rate, on bp medication, heart palpitations, anxiety, probably some depression. Like it just sucks, and I can’t seem to take myself seriously enough to start, and maintain a healthy diet. The worst part is that I know what to do, and how to do it, I just can’t seem to keep it going.

I spend so much time worrying about a heart attack and doing nothing about it, I wonder if it’s going to take a heart attack or a real health scare to get my ass in gear.

Anyways. Thanks r/LoseIt for providing me a place to vent about my inadequate constitution.

submitted by /u/Peepo97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SsiK4fn

No comments:

Post a Comment