Thursday, February 9, 2023

Any advice for losing weight and keeping it off? (W/20)

I am a 20F and in my 3rd year of college and have a weekend job. I am busy but I still have some free time. It is so hard to lose weight in college and half of my problem is motivation. I used to do track in HS but I hated running. I need high fat and calorie burning workouts but the only exercise I really know is running. Thinking of going for a run lessen my motivation even more. I am 5,7 190-185 lbs. I don’t think that I look really heavy, I like my butt and hips but I have fat in my lower tummy. I am really wanting to lower weight in my tummy and just slim my figure. My GW would be 170-160. I don’t want to be super skinny, but I definitely want a lower weight. I love food and used a calorie tracker at a certain point but stopped. Now I just try to be more cautious of my calories but Its not doing much. I try to start eating around 12pm and stop around 9pm, I heard that is a good thing to do. I try to eat in that time range when my schedule allows me too. Any advice is appreciated. How did you start your weight loss journey? How did you keep your weight off? Any workout suggestions that you swear by? Any food recommendations or calorie goals?

submitted by /u/AdVivid1273
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/usoSLpG

No comments:

Post a Comment