Wednesday, February 15, 2023

How do you deal with family members who unintentionally try to ruin your weight loss?

Since starting to lose weight I've been told that I'm not fat (I certainly am), I don't need to lose much more weight (I certainly do), I'll look too skinny (I won't, I've got lightyears to go until I'm too skinny lol and I'm also gaining muscle), and ridiculous claims that I need to exercise to lose my belly, not eat less. They'll also try and talk me out of going to the gym (saying things like oh the weather's bad, go tomorrow or have a day off, it won't hurt) and make me eat takeaways or fast food (again saying oh just once won't hurt). It's really irritating and has caused a few arguments but they still persist. They actually managed to talk me out of going to the gym one day and nearly talked me into getting a takeaway. It's really unhelpful and annoying.

submitted by /u/Tricky_Ad6690
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9ClgUaQ

No comments:

Post a Comment