Wednesday, February 15, 2023

keeping it off after weight loss??

Sw:154 gw(previously met):130 cw: 134

I've been a part of this sub for a good while now, and in losing weight it has been very helpful. Now im faced with a new challenge, keeping it off. I tried my best to lose the weight in a healthy way. I was in a deficit of about 1200-1400 calories a day and hot my goal in about 8 months. Now my issue is that I cannot deal with seeing the weight go back up. I must have done something wrong. I wouldn't say I eat incredibly healthy but im much healthier than I was. Im still exersizing even more than before. I do almost entirely cardio though because I just hate strength and know if burns very few calories. I know people on here have surely dealt with this before. Any advice?

submitted by /u/KoraKandoma
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Sf1kIb9

No comments:

Post a Comment