Saturday, February 11, 2023

I hate being complimented.. is anyone else like this..

So I’ve been on my weight loss journey for about a month now and so far I’ve lost 16lbs. I started at 200lbs and now I’m 184lbs. My mother sees that I’m trying to eat healthy and go to the gym and now won’t shut up about diets and working out. Every time she compliments me because I’ve lost some weight it irks me so much. It makes me not want to do anything. Today I was at the point of tears because she wouldn’t shut up and then she told my dad who lives in a another country so he called me to congratulate me and I told him that I hate being complimented. Like all I want to do is reach my goals without anyone telling me anything. I really hate it. Is anyone else like this?

submitted by /u/Urinelady
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Nnl9XpY

No comments:

Post a Comment