Saturday, February 11, 2023

I an extremely anxious about my health

I am 17, i weigh around 198lbs/90kgs and I’ve been recently trying to lose weight. My BMI tells me that I’m considered severely obese. I do not have health problems at the moment, and I’ve been this heavy for almost a year only. I used to weigh 10 kgs less a year ago, but I struggle with multiple mental illnesses and stress eating has been very present in my life (2022 was one of the hardest years mentally, if not the worst year of my life so far).

Anyways I’ve been recently healing, and I have been constantly going to the gym. I’m for once truly happy, which hasn’t happened since years and years but I am so scared for my physical health. I’m scared of still developing diabetes, I’m scared of the really high cholesterol I have and I’m overall scared that even tho I am going to put in the effort, It’s already too late for me because I messed up real bad.

This may sound dramatic I know, but I have major anxiety about this stuff and you guys also know that overthinking is a huge part of a weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/urmothaisafinewoman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xCkXeDr

No comments:

Post a Comment