Thursday, February 16, 2023

What are you wasting calories on but you know you just can’t give it up?

So in my weight loss journey, I’ve decreased eating a lot of foods that are empty calories and I’ve found a lot of substitutes but for some reason below are some things that I just have to have every day lol!

  1. Silk Vanilla oat milk creamer - i have about 4 tablespoons of this a day and it translates to 100 calories

  2. I put about 1.5 teaspoons of sugar in my tea and I have two cups a day. I think it’s like 50 calories for a tablespoon of sugar a day

  3. I’ll have some dairy free icecream like every other day and usually about 100 grams is like 270 calories

submitted by /u/CrazyGal2121
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/i42RwXq

No comments:

Post a Comment