Thursday, February 23, 2023

Feeling less wide

(25f)5”7 starting weight: 117kg Down to 109kgs This has been the first time I’ve lost weight properly as I’m doing this as a whole life style change not just weight loss but creating healthier habits. I have been prioritising weight training with slowly building up cardio. I train with a pt 5 times a fortnight & had my first appointment with a dietitian this week.

I’ve been losing weight since November this week is the first week I’ve noticed and felt a huge change with how less wide I am & can noticeably see it I’ve been lighter than this and have been a lot wider than I am now…my question is what was your mindset when you got to this stage of not just seeing small changes but vase differences? Like I feel so good but weird at the same time, I can’t describe it

submitted by /u/LiteratureCold5694
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/snrdHbu

No comments:

Post a Comment