Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Best tips for consistency?

I’m looking for everyone’s best tips for consistency. After trying everything under the sun to lose weight I finally found a personal trainer who has totally changed my life and taught me how to count calories, exercise, and lose weight slow and steady. I have lost 33 lbs and have about 80 more to go! Around the holidays my trainer recommended continuing to track calories and exercise,but to take a short break and eat at my maintenance calories for about two weeks. Historically I have always struggled with consistency. Now this two week adjustment to main fence calories has turned into me going up and down on my calorie goals day to day and I’ve lost my discipline. I haven’t gained any weight back, and have maintained my weight loss thus far. I’m working on it, but would love to hear what helps you!

submitted by /u/joceydoodles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UvYRLMW

No comments:

Post a Comment