Saturday, March 18, 2023

Down a few pounds since January! Great to see progress on my journey.

I know my weight loss isn't as substaintial as some have here in this community. However, I'm proud that I can fit into size 10 jeans. They are a little snug and have about 20 more pounds to go but I have slowly lost nine pounds over the past three months. Had to share a small success with the group.

I'm working with a friend to log activity such as walking with Leslie Sansone's Walk of the Pounds or just mall walking. It's still so very cold here even though Spring is just a few days away. Still have to be inside but take encouragement from the fact that I'm seeing progress. Don't always do so well on the weekends but am working towards getting better control from Friday to Sunday.

One of my goals is to get a new swimsuit this year since I've had the same one for the past 10 years! It's been a serviceable suit but I do need a new one. Feeling more optimistic too since I'm meeting a goal of mine!

submitted by /u/EfficientHeron5093
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LRmVzFJ

No comments:

Post a Comment