Wednesday, March 15, 2023

I (15, male) am 70 pounds overweight. I'm going to lose it. But I have a few questions:

Gotta lose this extra weight. I've got a few questions though.

One, how long will it take me to stop craving snacks? Of course I don't expect to never have a craving or urge for something again. But how long would it take to where it's not as much, and maybe not as strong?

Two, will I have any loose skin? My belly doesn't really droop down. It's not saggy or loose. I think the right term is a pot belly. Will I have a bunch of loose skin, or will it go away since I'm still growing?

Three, how much do stretch marks fade? I have some on my upper thighs, the back of me knees, one across where my belly and chest meet, and some smaller ones on my upper arm, kind of close to my shoulders. I don't think any of it is too bad. But I really don't want them to be noticeable. How much do they take to fade, and how long?

And finally, how long should I generally expect this weight loss to take? I know it'll be different for everyone, but could I have a general idea of how long it might take?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/xxfartwispererxx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/feajhJb

No comments:

Post a Comment