Thursday, March 30, 2023

Potatoes a cheat code?

Diligently weighed everything/ counted calories last year and lost 20-30 pounds. But I almost always felt hungry. Recently started to lose again and was back to always feeling hungry. Yesterday I read that a potato scores ridiculously high on the satiety index, higher than anything else I believe(?). Just weighed one that came out to 212 calories, popped it in the air fryer for 30 minutes and had it with dinner. I don’t just feel satiated, I feel full. Like the kind of fullness that comes from overeating, but I’m sitting at my calorie goal for the day. It almost feels too good to be true. This is my first day incorporating these things but does anybody on here have potatoes as a staple of their weight loss diet?

submitted by /u/JustinR8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZJF3r6q

No comments:

Post a Comment