Tuesday, March 28, 2023

I'm so excited, I've never felt this Before

I am so proud of myself! My weight has fluctuated my whole life, and the only time I was at a healthy weight was because of dr*gs and an ED. I have never lost weight the "correct"/healthy way, but I have finally found something that works. My cardiologist prescribed me an exercise regimen not with the purpose of weight loss, but to strengthen my body and heart so that it functions as best as it can with my heart condition...there's very little pressure on me with this premise, imo.

It's been two weeks and I feel so good. I've been sleeping better, I haven't been binge eating or restricting, my head feels much more clear, and all grogginess is gone. I haven't been thinking about my weight since I've started, but this morning I weighed myself and it turns out that I've lost 6 pounds! It's so small but it means so much to me. I have support in my life, though I don't feel like the people I've told truly understood where I was coming from, so I wanted to share with y'all!

submitted by /u/Cleo-Bittercup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DgSa6dP

No comments:

Post a Comment