Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Sick of yoyo-ing

Ok, Ive been lurking here a bit cause im usually pretty shy about posting but, its now gotten to the point where I really want/need to do something about my weight and Idk where to start so, hoping to get some advice?

Currently I weight 169Kg (372lbs for Americans) and whilst ive tried things in the past (fasting, weight loss shakes, calorie counting, trainer, dietitian) ot usually seems to devolve into a bit of a yo-yo dieting which im getting pretty sick of doing and having so real impact or change on my situation. I'll be homest that I havent been exercising for a bit due to life circumstances but, im trying to get back to walking everyday (which I use to do but, still didnt feel like much change occured)

Idk if keeping a sugar/food diary should be where I start? Or do I go back to calorie counting? I know the principles (cal in/out etc) but, I dont feel like im actually eating all that unhealthy other then maybe soda/alcohol? So, that feels like what I should address first but, it seems like its too small a change to have caused me to be where I am.

I also dont know how to maintain motivation and drive to keep going for extended periods of time? Like, I want to weigh under 120kg so, thats nearly 50kg and Idk how long itll take to lose that. And whilst I know the promose of better health should be a good motivator, ive been spoiled by the internet and the whole 'instant results'.type shit (not just with weightloss too).

So, tl;dr, what do I change and how do I keep myswlf on track?

Thank you ❤️

submitted by /u/Sgt_Peppers_A2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/A7gwIfk

No comments:

Post a Comment