Monday, March 27, 2023

a doctor asked me if I had had bariatric surgery

I consult myself with a doctor (urologist) for a checkup, I've been going there monthly for at least 3 months,

he was examining me and looked at my belly and asked if I had had gastric surgery I opened a smile and said no

I was morbidly obese so I'm used to people praising my weight loss

but this time it was different I was so emotional that I almost cried inside the doctor's office

I think the fact that he is a doctor and examines me monthly and asks if I had had gastric surgery made this all special, I literally almost cried, that was the best compliment I have received since June 2022 when I started eating in a healthy way

submitted by /u/Dabmspcpape
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/y21T4BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment