Saturday, March 11, 2023

How to approach a 10 kg/22 lbs weighloss without counting calories

For context: I am 25F, I weight 75kg (165lbs), 1,70 height (5'7) . Based on that I understand I'm just slightly overweight, so it's not a huge problem in my life. The thing is since the pandemic I gained around 8 kg and I'm cotinuing to put on weight, slowly but surely. I would like to lose that weight, I guess the exact number of kg that I lose is not important, but at least 8 I think. I would also like to get my nutrition on check long term, as well as be more active to feel better in my body (I used to enjoy exercise). I had several attempts at weight loss, before and after the weight gain, but non stick. I tend to get obsesive about it and focus too much on the scale and on my apearence. I would like to avoid that and just focus on feeling better, but also make real and lasting changes. Counting calories doesn't really work for me.

My questions are: how do I approach this? What changes should I make? Should I try to avoid the scale altogether and just focus on food and exercise? Should I set a time frame for my goal? I don't know

submitted by /u/lu_mt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dvsLIkw

No comments:

Post a Comment