Saturday, March 25, 2023

Lost my goal of 50 lbs🥳, but now I don’t want to lose any more. Is there an app for maintenance?

The Lose It app was an amazing weight loss tool. I dropped from 189 to 139 lbs in 4 months. My motivation was higher as I was preparing for breast lumpectomy/reduction surgery. It has been challenging to flip my orientation and eating habits quickly, but I have just started chemotherapy and want to try and maintain my weight as much as possible over the course of treatment. I have switched my goal in Lose it to weight maintenance, but it still behaves like I want to lose weight. Is there a comparable app that will increase suggested calorie goals if weight drops below goal?

submitted by /u/virtualem
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lEmQSZB

No comments:

Post a Comment