Thursday, March 9, 2023

Recent adhd diagnosis and weight loss

F | 19 | 5’1 | 243lbs I was diagnosed with adhd literally yesterday and I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. I’ve spent the last couple of years trying to work on my health and lose weight. I’ve done a lot of research and I’ve tried so many ways to lose weight including very unhealthy ways (before I got educated). I could never stick with it. I got bored and went back to my old eating habits. I know weightloss is crazy hard but it’s literally been impossible for me to stick with. I really felt like I was just gross and lazy for not being able to lose weight and eat healthier. I feel like I’ve finally cracked the code and I’m really excited for the next couple of months. My doctors want me to try some adhd medication and I’m hoping it gives me what I need to really focus on weight loss and getting healthy. I’ve lost a couple pounds since I started metformin for my pcos so that also helps! If anyone else has adhd and is on a weight loss journey I’d love to hear your experiences! Very open to general advice as well!

submitted by /u/Brain-wormz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/U4fAEsc

No comments:

Post a Comment