Thursday, March 9, 2023

How to get back on track?

Hey I 18m started my weight loss journey last September and have been going to the gym consistently 6x a week and have been in a calorie deficit. I had lost 20kg during that time this is the first time I’ve taken the gym seriously and became so proud of myself.

However the start of February was different I’ve become so unmotivated and couldn’t even go outside and have fallen of track. I have been eating way over my daily limit. I just hoped on the scaled and I’m 5kg up from my lowest tbh I don’t know what to do. I probably need some encouragement as I don’t really have anyone to.

Has anyone been in this position or anything similar could you please share your experience and how you overcome this situation.

submitted by /u/MH484849
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iRoz2pJ

No comments:

Post a Comment