Thursday, March 9, 2023

I gained back 40lbs. I’m feeling anxious and scared.

Hello everyone, my CW is 200 pounds. I started my weight loss journey at 220 pounds in the January of 2021. I was living abroad in a small European town where I had to walk a lot, eat healthy and staying fit wasn’t difficult.

Cut to summer of 2022, I came back to my country and slowly started gaining weight in the big city where I am working. I have tried everything in my power to work out and stay fit but with 9-5 job and constant craving of fast food isn’t helping me at all.

I recently got diagnosed with ED. I was starving myself to lose weight but I instead am low on vitamins and nutrients. My vitamin D was so low that they had to give me injections. And cherry on top is my new knee injury which I got while skating. I really don’t know what to do. I’m going to the doctor’s for my knee injury. He told me beforehand that I might need surgery for ACL injury. I am anxious and scared. I had done a lot in the past two years to lose weight and I am slowly gaining it all back.

I’m writing here with the hope of getting some motivation and silver lining. I really don’t want to be unhealthy again. I’m in dire need of some positive perspective.

submitted by /u/Friendly_Wrap8738
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qkG46EZ

No comments:

Post a Comment